GNOME3 and au revoir WAS: systemd: please stop trying to take over the world :)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 17:34:01 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 19:09 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > You can also of course use wheel scroll, or the trackpad
> > equivalent.
> My netbook doesn't have any such device - Just a simple touchpad and 2
> buttons. No mouse, no wheel, no fancy buttons.

The 'trackpad equivalent' is usually either to drag down the right hand
side of the trackpad, or do a two-finger drag anywhere on it (depending
on the model of trackpad).

Cutting the rest as it essentially seems to be three paragraphs of
'there's no tooltips', which as I said, I agree could be added.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey