how to keep rpmbuild directory clean

Jakub Jedelský jakub.jedelsky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:57:37 UTC 2011

Hi list!

I've made some rpm packages (a special build for me or for company)
from time to time but recently I have a little problem with my
rpmbuild directory. There are a lot of different patches and sources
in SOURCES, SRPMS and SPECS dirs.
And question is: how to keep my dir clean? :) Have you any method for
this? Do you have one rpmbuild dir for one project or do you use more
user accounts or..simply copy files to another location? And as a
bonus I would like to use git for versioning of spec files..

Thanks for your replies,

(I hope that this is not so stupid question)

JJ