how to keep rpmbuild directory clean

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Fri Jun 17 19:24:55 UTC 2011

2011/6/17 Jakub Jedelský <jakub.jedelsky at gmail.com>:
> And question is: how to keep my dir clean? :) Have you any method for
> this?
What works for me is 1) using the Fedora git setup for persistent
storage of the spec and patch storage, so that I don't depend on
anything in rpm's %_topdir, and 2) using (rpmbuild --rebuild
my.src.rpm), which cleans up %_sourcedir and %_specdir after itself
automatically after a successful build, and doesn't generate a SRPM at
all.  So I'm left with just the binary RPMs, exactly as I want.
   Mirek