systemd: bugreports for missing service-files

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:56:08 UTC 2011

W dniu 19 czerwca 2011 12:41 użytkownik Reindl Harald
<h.reindl at thelounge.net> napisał:

> i better not comment this with more than "normally F15 should have not been released
> without them" and if so it should be fixed

I wanted that F15 contain systemd service files for all important
services - unfortunately, few people wanted to help in this. Where you
were when we had work on this?

Now flaming systemd services for F15 is not much point. I wanted to
help with the F15, but I do not have too much time for working on it
in F16 - unfortunately this topic without much pressure and help from
users will be continued through several releases.

--
Best regards,
Michal

http://eventhorizon.pl/