The behaviour of systemctl.

Matthew Garrett mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org
Mon Jun 20 02:25:13 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 07:09:14PM -0400, Steve Clark wrote:

>    Aaron, haven't you figured it out yet? As far as Lennart is concerned it
>    is his way or the highway!
>
>    My $.02 after following all the threads about sysemd/ctl.

Steve,

This is a technical mailing list and this kind of response is
unproductive. If you have significant technical issues with the design
of systemd then take them up in the appropriate way. Belittling
contributors because of perceived notions of their behaviour is
inappropriate.

(For what it's worth, I've never had any trouble getting a useful
response from Lennart when I've raised a technical issue with him)

Matthew Garrett | mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org