systemd: bugreports for missing service-files

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 20 09:20:45 UTC 2011

Am 20.06.2011 10:09, schrieb Mathieu Bridon:

>> and the policy says "no change for F15", so F15 is released broken
>> and has a policy not to fix it the whole lifetime - WTF?
>
> Fedora 15 is not broken (at least not regarding systemd integration).
>
> Systemd has a pretty decent compatibility with sysv initscripts, so that
> services can be migrated each one at their own pace.

F15 IS BROKEN

because their is no order for mysqld, no socket as needed
so EVERY service depends on mysqld running into troubles

this is NOT solveable they way systemd fires up sysv services
and you will tell me the release is not broken and QA says
it is not allowed to fix this in the complete life-cycle?