Packages that will be orphaned

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:14:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:
> And I've also taken the liberty of sending a personal mail to
> nim (Nicolas Mailhot) pointing out that he needs to sign the new CLA,
> to stop all the font packages he is the owner of getting orphaned.

Hans,

If you do get a hold of Nicolas let him know he can have
google-droid-fonts back if he wants it. I'm not a fonts guy and
reading through the bug reports I can see I'm over my head. My main
purpose in taking ownership was to keep them from getting orphaned as
they are used in several MythTV themes.

Of course if he doesn't respond or doesn't want it back I'll do my
best to learn about fonts :)

Thanks,
Richard