Heads up: GLEW soname bump in F16

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 17:54:12 UTC 2011

Rebuilds mostly done.  All the failures seem to be in C++ apps (worst
language):

> amanith

Looks like it needs -fpermissive.  qmake defeated my attempts to add it
though.

> meshlab

Also looks like it needs -fpermissive, also qmake hates me again.

> root

Failed due to being rebuilt in the middle of some other cern and perl
rebuilds.  Package owner saw it, should resolve soon.

> supertux

An error message I'd never before seen:

/builddir/build/BUILD/supertux-0.3.3/src/supertux/screen_manager.cpp: In
member function 'void ScreenManager::process_events()':
/builddir/build/BUILD/supertux-0.3.3/src/supertux/screen_manager.cpp:205:14:
error: the default argument for parameter 0 of 'void
ScreenManager::quit(ScreenFade*)' has not yet been parsed

Which... what?  I don't even.

- ajax