Koji: filter by dist-release

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jun 21 19:36:01 UTC 2011

Am 21.06.2011 21:13, schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:56:25 +0200
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>>
>> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is
>> used?
>
> I don't know of any way with the web interface, no. ;(
>
> You can watch/show the packages added to the dist-f15-updates-candidate
> tag. These would be official builds that could be added as updates:
>
> koji list-tag-history --tag=dist-f15-updates-candidate
> I'm not sure if that provides the info you are looking for or not.

thank you for your reply

sadly not what i search
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/ is one of my most frequented pages
to see what updates may come in future and look if they are solve
for me known bugs or simply to test them via "yum localinstall"

in days where many packages are updated for F14,F15,F16 it would be glad
to filter out only them from current used version to have not so many
pages (example the current perl-builds, this is real a lot)