Fedora 15 ARM hardfp Virtual FAD (Fedora Activity Day) - TODAY

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 04:36:34 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

We are hosting another Fedora 15 hardfp Virtual Fedora Activity Day
today, at 14:00UTC (10:00 Eastern Daylight Time). The purpose of this
session is to co-ordinate the bootstrap of F15 hardfp (hardware floating
point). Going forward, the proposal is that these be on Fridays.

You can find a lot more detail here, along with all the pre-reqs/bits:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Fedora15_HardFP_Bootstrap_Virtual_FAD_20110622

That page contains links to the general instructions on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Fedora15_HardFP_Bootstrap

Be sure you follow the instructions to use an armv7hl-YOUR_FAS_USERNAME
or group name branch so that we can track who is doing what, and more
easily back out changes if you/we discover a problem with your setup.

Jon.