Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2011-06-16 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Jun 23 05:21:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 07:17:45PM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Fedora Fails To Build From Source Results for x86_64
> using rawhide from 2011-06-16

There are several false failures in this list due to what seems to be
a race condition between my RHEL5 NFS server and F15 clients.  If your
mock.log includes a line such as:

ERROR: Could not create dir /home/build/mock-results/x86_64/straw-0.27-19.fc15.src.rpm/result/.
Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/home/build'

with a python traceback, that's the symptom, and those builds are
failing but not due to anything related to the specific package.  The
directory exists (it was created immediately before mock was invoked),
but python seems not to think so.

I'll try to keep those failures from being included in the results
going forward.

Thanks,
Matt

--