Packages that will be orphaned

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:17:40 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 06:49:00PM -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> On 21/06/11 04:35 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> >> I contacted Owen Taylo, current owner, and currently wait for his reply.
> >> I am co-maintainer of those packages.
> >>
> > Great.  Let me know if you want to take them over (if Owen doesn't sign the
> > FPCA) and I'll transfer them over.  Otherwise, they'll be orphaned on
> > Thursday and you can take them then.
> >
> I will take them over should Owen not sign FPCA.
> If nobody is interested to take *font* packages, I would like to take
> them as well (useful for Design Team).

Owen has signed so you're off the hook there.

Paul Flo Williams has been in touch with Nicholas Mailhot and he's hopefully
going to sign the fpca tonight.  I'm going to delay orphaning/rmoving groups
until tomorrow to hopefully give him time to do so.

If he doesn't I'll make both you and Paul owners/comaintainers of the font
packages tomorrow morning.

-Toshio