Proposed package drops due to FTBFS

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:50:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> linbox-1.1.7-0.2.svn3214.fc13 [u'631173 NEW'] (build/make) jjames

This one needs a new package, fflas-ffpack, which is in the middle of
the review process now.  Once that package hits the repositories, I
need to coordinate with the givaro maintainer (a newer version of
givaro is needed), and then we can get linbox builds going again.  I
have all 3 packages running together successfully on my desktop.  I
just need a little time to jump through the remaining hoops.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/