Trusted Boot in Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:04:42 UTC 2011

On 06/24/2011 09:55 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote
> Rahul,
>
> Seems he is using references to support contentions...like a scholarly
> journal article. With respect, just as you are free to criticize on
> these mailing lists, he is free to speak on them as long as he follows
> proper netiquette.

The proper etiquette would be to use the reference once and state the
contention along with it.  Not merely copy paste wikipedia article
content multiple times in a thread especially when you are confusing
remote attestation with remote access.   What am I suggesting is a more
effective way. and less noise.

Rahul