Status of abrt retrace server?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:53:33 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 14:41, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seems like the abrt retrace server is not part of Fedora infrastructure
> yet and is constantly overloaded and I haven't had a single instance
> where it did what it is supposed to do yet.   What is the status of this?

abrt retrace server is currently not on infrastructure as it is a beta
system run by its developers. It currently needs a lot more hardware
than we could allocate to it in any form and are waiting for new
hardware to be delivered to us. Once that is done, we will install it
for the abrt people, but currently we(infrastructure) are not running
it nor are there plans for us to at this point.

> Rahul
> --

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren