Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2011-06-16 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Jun 27 16:27:10 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 08:03:17AM +0200, V?t Ondruch wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I just want to note that your script is not listing the package owners
> correctly. There should be listed only people who have commit access,
> but there are listed also people who just watch bugzilla and commits,
> [1] for example. Unfortunately nobody of listed owners:
>
> rubygem-rack-1.1.0-2.fc14 (build/make) kanarip,mmorsi,stahnma,vondruch
>

> can do something about it except kanarip.

I originally had only the "package owner".  I changed it to be
"package owner and bugzilla cc: list" as, if you're signed up for cc:
messages, you likely want to know, even if you can't commit a change
to the package.  (Some on cc: are provenpackagers).

pkgdb does have a method for me to query only those with commit
access, but I would prefer to leave it as-is, letting more people
(those who have shown interest by signing up for bugzilla cc: list)
get the notification rather than fewer (those who have commit rights),
in hope of action being taken.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist