Security updates for Firefox 4 in F-15

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 19:21:28 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 10:22 -0400, Mark Bidewell wrote:

> I apologize for the long rant.

Well...trying to think of a diplomatic way to put it, but I'd say the
long rant is fine, but we've had the same discussion at least five times
over the last couple of years and your post didn't seem to bring any new
arguments, so I'm not sure we're going to reach any conclusions we
didn't reach the last five times :) We _did_ come out with the personal
repos - http://repos.fedorapeople.org/ - which can be used quite easily
to do backports.
--
Adam Williamson