Orphaning a few packages

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Jun 27 19:23:33 UTC 2011

I have no use for these packages anymore, and didn't even really
remember I owned them, until Ralf jumped in and fixed a ftbfs bug
against isic filed all of 4 days ago without saying boo to me,
other than suggesting in the bug that the AWOL maintainer dance
be started after he'd already fixed the build. So thanks for the
fix. And for the reminder that I still have ownership of some
packages I just don't care about, I guess. I'll save the trouble
of the whole AWOL stuff and just orphan it, along with three
other packages:

isic - ip stack integrity checker
ip6sic ipv6 stack integrity checker
ctrlproxy - an irc proxy
rinputd - remote input daemon

There's a ftbfs bug just filed against rinputd as well, looks like
an easy fix, possibly even already fixed upstream, though it was
only filed 4 days ago, so maybe not.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com