best practices packaging web applications

Ismael Olea ismael at olea.org
Wed Mar 2 13:49:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

In addition to all that's been mentioned so far, I'd actually recommend
> a quick look at the Mandriva web app policy:
> http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Policies/Web_Applications . Obviously it
> doesn't apply in its entirety to Fedora, but a lot of it does, it's
> well-written and gives a good overview of the theory behind packaging

this is preciselly the info I were looking for

> web apps properly. Maybe we should even adapt it for Fedora.

I'll consider it too.

---8<---

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:

Fedora, including drupal, moodle, gallery2, and wordpress.  First off,

drupal and moodle are significative good examples I missed: good tip!

Thanks both :-)

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/