Bugs in debuginfo packages

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 14:29:02 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 09:28:10AM +0100, Karel Klic wrote:
> component: cduce (rjones)
>  file: cduce-0.5.3-8.fc15.i686/usr/bin/cduce
>   - debuginfo missing; ELF stripped
>  file: cduce-0.5.3-8.fc15.i686/usr/bin/dtd2cduce
>   - debuginfo missing; ELF stripped

This and many of the other ones that you reported against my name and
OCaml native binaries.  The OCaml compiler doesn't generate DWARF
output (because nothing at the moment could consume it, so what would
be the point).  Now I don't know if it's a bug or not that debuginfo
is missing for these, but maybe the script should exclude
OCaml-generated programs (somehow).

Rich.