Minutes/Summary from today's FESCo meeting (2011-02-23)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 16:03:22 UTC 2011

On 02/23/2011 07:53 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> ===================================
> #fedora-meeting: FESCO (2011-02-23)
> ===================================

> Action Items
> ------------
> * mmaslano to update wiki for the 3days in testing vs 7 days in testing
>   for branched releases.
> * nirik will ask for feedback on the proposed policy on devel list, will
>   gather info and revisit next week.
> * kylem will talk with toolchain folks about this, see if making it
>   default in f16 makes sense and what the tradeoffs are.
> * abadger1999 to update wiki pages.
> * nirik to announce new policy
> * mmaslano to add notes about announcements and scheduling to the mass
>   rebuild sop and freeze policies pages.

FYI I updated these guidelines about rebuilds [1] and update policy [2]
[3] [4]. There are sometimes outdated information or same information on
more pages. It would be nice to have a maintainer of important pages.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mass_Rebuild_SOP
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Branch_Freeze_Policy
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Alpha_Milestone