ACTION REQUIRED: Important hanges to Fedora translation workflow

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 06:47:01 UTC 2011

When I was migrating ABRT to transifex.net I hit a problem with tx push,
so to ease the life of others who may hit the same problem here is my story:

1. created the project
2. created the resource by uploading the abrt.pot
3. outsource the project to Fedora Project
4. try to $ tx push -t
5. got "unauthorized" error with correct user/login in .transifexrc

- as it turned out you have to push the translation files *before* you
outsource the project, because once you do it, you have to be a member
of that team to add translation, which I think is wrong and the owner of
the project should always have the permission to add (push) translations
(even the button "Add Translation" in webui dissapears once you
outsource the project)

Have a nice day,
Jirka