Announcing the release of Fedora 15 Alpha!!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 17:05:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 09:00 -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> *** Issues and Details ***
>
> For more information including common and known bugs, tips on how to
> report bugs, and the official release schedule, please refer to the
> release notes:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_Alpha_release_notes
>
> A shorter list of common bugs can be found here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F15_bugs

This text could probably be tweaked; it reads as if commonbugs is a
subset of release notes, but it really isn't. I suggest:

------

For more information including features, tips on how to report bugs, and
the official release schedule, please refer to the release notes:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_Alpha_release_notes

A list of known bugs in the Alpha can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F15_bugs
Please refer to it to see if there are fixes or workarounds for any
problems you encounter.

------

Good?
--