Reaching Alexey Torkhov to approve co-maintainer status for ember{-media}

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Mar 8 22:15:49 UTC 2011

I am having trouble getting a response from Alexey again. I am trying to get
access to ember so that I can submit new builds for it (in rawhide right
away, for F15 as soon as the ogre update hits stable). It also has a low
risk security issue that is easy to fix, that is easy to fix, that I'd
like to take care of.

He gave me access to meshmagick a few weeks ago so he is around, but sending
email to the email address listed in FAS and requesting access via the
package database system, doesn't seem to have gotten his attention.

If anyone runs into him, I'd appreciate them mentioning this issue.

Thanks.