Fedora 14 Kmess 2.0.6 RPM Packages (i686 & x86_64) :P

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:07:13 UTC 2011

2011/3/16 Ryan Rix <ry at n.rix.si>

> Uhm,
>
> KMess is already in our repos, please don't encourage users to install
> random rpms like this.
>
> What usually happens when someone wants an update like this is that they
> ask
> the maintainer (cc'd) to update the package, and not provide some random
> rpm of questionable quality to the users and developers list. Heck, you
> could even ask SMP if he needed a comaintainer for his package, and release
> a properly integrated and supported release.
>
> Best.
> Ryan "This is how we do opensauce properly" Rix
>
> On Wed 16 March 2011 03:24:16 Manuel Escudero wrote:
> > I bring to you 32 & 64 bits RPM packages for Kmess 2.0.6.1-0 to install
> on
> > your F14 Systems!!!
> >
> > I've just finished building and testing them, you can download the
> packages
> > from here:
> >
> > 32 Bits Systems: http://goo.gl/Us6pt
> >
> > 64 Bits Systems: http://goo.gl/eNrgh
> >
> > P.S. I also have the "debuginfo" packages and the "src.rpm" ones, if you
> > need them just contact me
> >
> > Thanks!
> --
> Ryan Rix
> == http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://rix.si/ ==
> == http://rix.si/page/contact/ if you need a word         ==

Anyway, I'll also send to you the "src.rpm" files, the "debuginfo" packages
and "kmess.spec" file I used:

"src.rpm":

32 Bit: http://goo.gl/mdQEC

64 Bit: http://goo.gl/u01mq

"debuginfo" packages:

32 Bit: http://goo.gl/NOCPO

64 Bit: http://goo.gl/KEP1y

spec file:

"kmess.spec": http://goo.gl/cbLyT

Hope these things help the official Maintainer...

Have a Nice day!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6