Prelink: couldn't find an alternative telinit implementation to spawn

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:01:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> Hmm, we don't forward to Upstart unless systemd is not running. To check
> whether systemd is running we look whether /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd is a
> mount point. If taht fails in your case something is really wrong.
>
> What does the following line print?
>
>  systemd-notify --booted ; echo $?

0

And also:

[root at localhost ~]# ls /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd
cgroup.clone_children  cgroup.procs       release_agent  tasks
cgroup.event_control   notify_on_release  system         user

I originally installed Fedora 15 alpha, and have done near-daily "yum
upgrade"s ever since.  It's conceivable that something got messed up
along the way.  Also, FYI, this is a virtual machine that I use for
test builds of my packages only.  If I have to reinstall, it will be a
nuisance, but not a catastrophe.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/