Testing zsh completion for fedpkg

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 21:31:49 UTC 2011

On 09/22/2010 09:20 PM, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Christopher Aillon<caillon at redhat.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Sure. Attached. The bugs were mainly with zsh conventions and getting
>>> the sed command for the branch selection corrected.
>>
>> So far, so good.
>
> Cool. I've seen nothing here either. I'll put it up for consideration
> with zsh upstream for inclusion when I get some others done as well
> (_yum fixes/updates, _tmux, and maybe a few others).

Just installed another machine and realized this isn't yet in Fedora.
Any luck getting this upstream?  We should probably at the least see if
we can get this into the fedpkg package.  It already adds bash
completion foo and would be nice to get zsh completion too.  It should
simply install into /usr/share/zsh/site-functions for now and we can
remove it if/when it gets added somewhere else.