libmysqlclient soname version bumped by upstream

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue Mar 22 21:44:02 UTC 2011

On 03/22/2011 09:24 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning too.  If I haven't heard any convincing
>> objections by this evening, I'll push 5.5.10 into F15 with the soname
>> bump.
>
> OK, I built mysql 5.5.10 in F-15, but I'm not too clear on the process
> for getting dependent packages rebuilt in that branch.  Any advice what
> to do next?
>
> 			regards, tom lane

So I just got a broken dep mail. I don't mind rebuilding my package
however I'm wondering if I shouldn't just wait till you do a mass
rebuild of all dependent packages?? Or are you doing that? Or do I need
to wait for the rel-eng ticket so that your build is in the buildroots?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613