libtiff - update

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Wed Mar 23 20:40:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:30:10 -0500,
  "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec at PoMec.Net> wrote:

> You can make a comment on the bug which will add you to the CC and then
> when a build is made it will add a comment to that bug informing you of
> a new build to test. Then you can upgrade to the test build and provide
> karma for it via bodhi. (there will be links in the comments in bugzilla
> when the build is made)....

You don't even need to make a comment, just hit save while logged in. Please
don't add a comment just to be cc'd, but rather only if it adds something
of value to the bug report.

Thanks for the suggestion... Everything I have observed has already been
documented so I have nothing to add.  I did add my name to the cc list.

Greg