mass rebuild of mysql packages in F-15

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 21:31:44 UTC 2011

Dan =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hor=E1k?= <dan at danny.cz> writes:
> The F-15 and rawhide rebuilds are finished now with some failures

Thanks for that!

> collectd
> gmyth
> grass (f15 only)
> gstreamer-plugins-bad-free
> mapserver (f15 only)
> pure-ftpd
> ser
> snort
> zoneminder (Jason knows about it)

I looked through the build logs for these.  It appears that the grass,
mapserver, gstreamer-plugins-bad-free, and possibly collectd failures
are just because they had dependencies that needed to be rebuilt first.

ser's problem is
	/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfl
which looks to me to be a flex incompatibility unrelated to mysql.

pure-ftpd's problem is
libpureftpd.a(libpureftpd_a-log_mysql.o): In function `pw_mysql_check':
/builddir/build/BUILD/pure-ftpd-1.0.29/src/log_mysql.c:454: undefined reference to `make_scrambled_password'

which I'm not sure about --- perhaps it was expecting mysql to export
such a function?  We tightened up the exports list some time ago, so
I'd have expected such a problem to be caught already.  Did pure-ftpd
get through the F15 mass rebuild successfully?

			regards, tom lane