mass rebuild of mysql packages in F-15

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 15:23:30 UTC 2011

=?UTF-8?B?TWFyY2VsYSBNYcWhbMOhxYhvdsOh?= <mmaslano at redhat.com> writes:
>> Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> writes:
>>> Probably needs BR flex-static.

> I've applied BR and build ser
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2940159

Thanks for that.  As of now we have 75 packages in dist-f15-mysql,
with the following dependencies having failed to build:

collectd		complains about "nut"?
    http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2937228&name=build.log
gmyth			pre-existing FTBFS #564741
gstreamer-plugins-bad-free	buildrequires gmyth which FTBFS
pure-ftpd		pre-existing FTBFS #690346
snort			pre-existing FTBFS, orphaned
zoneminder		pre-existing FTBFS #672707

I don't know quite what to make of the collectd failure, but it looks to
me like it's unrelated to the mysql changes.

Do we need to wait around for somebody to fix these stragglers, or can
we go ahead and release dist-f15-mysql into the general f15-testing
pool?  If the latter, what's the procedure for that, pester rel-eng?

			regards, tom lane