Firefox 4 for f14?

Henrique Junior henriquecsj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:48:38 UTC 2011

On 24.03.2011 19:23, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
>> In the particular case of Firefox, this isn't a problem, as it just
>> gives you one giant static executable...so it's very easy to
>> 'uninstall'. :)
> Did they really manage to stuff even the resources into the binary? Wow,
> very un-unixy! ;-)
---

It may sound a little off-topic to this thread, but since we are talking about
bring new stuff into F14 I would like to know the opinion of you, guys, about
the new openSUSE's tumbleweed [1] [2] repo, that tries to bring to openSUSE
some "rolling release" behaviour.
Maybe in the future Fedora could try something similar as an option to
cases like Firefox 4 in Fedora 14.

[1] - http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed
[2] - http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2010-11/msg00206.html