AutoQA Comments in Bodhi

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 22:17:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 03:00:52PM -0600, Tim Flink wrote:
[...]
> Two bugs were found in Bodhi's tag handling logic and we're hoping for
> fixes in the next day or so. Once those fixes are in and we've verified
> that the tests are pulling in packages correctly, we'll re-enable
> AutoQA's Bodhi comments with less spam and more testing awesomeness.

I just fixed[0][1] the two tagging issues that I mentioned yesterday and
pushed out a new release to production. I also went through and cleaned
up stray builds with the pending tags. Hopefully this will solve the
problem. If it doesn't, then I know of a way to easily brute-force the
solution in bodhi's push process.

Thanks for all of the great work you guys have done with AutoQA. We are
very close to solving the 4-year-old bodhi ticket #79[2]! :)

luke

[0]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/changeset/b12c324072823df7ee1afe7b681f1d0df2f6c97b
[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/changeset/6402bad40bb587934ae6a126fa35c86be4ccf3ac
[2]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/79