Firefox 4 for f14?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Mar 25 20:45:05 UTC 2011

Am 25.03.2011 21:39, schrieb Felix Miata:

> What do you suppose
> http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/linux-x86_64/de/
> contains? mozilla.org predates mozilla.com many years. The former (via an
> alias) is the only place I look for Mozilla product downloads.

that they do not offer a 32bit linux-version on the main-page?

that they break not such basic things like
 <input type="image" src="save.gif" action="Save" />
 <input type="image" src="cancel.gif" action="Cancel" />
in firefox4 where also in TB 3.1 braindead optical changes seems to be important
and quality managment was on holiday and that is why NEVER a mozilla-major upgrade
should be pushed in a stable fedora-release nor a beat/rc like Thunderbird 3.1
fpr a new fedora-release