File bugzilla-4.0-1.fc14.src.rpm uploaded to lookaside cache by eseyman

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Mar 27 22:47:13 UTC 2011

ES> It's a mistake. I wanted to upload the source tarball and picked the
ES> wrong file. Is there anything for me to undo?

It is pretty much permanently in the git repository, and anyone who
does a non-shallow clone of the package will have to download that file.

There's a way to rewrite past history, but it has so many drawbacks that
we may not be able to use it.

And before anyone asks, I already created a hook that prevents this kind
of thing.  What remains is to actually hook that up to all of the
existing repositories.

 - J<