mass rebuild of mysql packages in F-15

Michal Hlavinka mhlavink at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 06:54:49 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:11:36 Marcela Maslanova wrote:
> Because many packages in F-15 have broken dependencies there will be needed mass rebuild.
>
> dhorak will build these, which are not rebuild yet.

just note that update script needs some modifications for future usages. It should check whether
update exists git and/or koji, because there is quite "long" time before getting the list of packages
and real update. Checking git last modification should be really easy. Also F15 can be a little behind
of rawhide packages, so using the same list (F15 list for rawhide) is not sufficient (but git check
would fix it). Just my comments so it works better next time and there are no updates like this:

""""""""""""""""""
Package: dovecot-2.0.11-3.fc16
Tag: dist-f16
Started: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:14:09 UTC
Changelog:
* Wed Mar 23 2011 Dan Horák <dan at danny.cz> - 1:2.0.11-3
- rebuilt for mysql 5.5.10 (soname bump in libmysqlclient)

* Wed Mar 23 2011 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com> - 1:2.0.11-2
- rebuild because of updated dependencies

Time between first and second rebuild is 5 hours.

Michal