GSoC '11 [Wubi for Fedora] -Mentor Needed

Sitesh Shrivastava siteshshrivastava at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:05:37 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone!,
I am a Junior Undergraduate at BIT Mesra, one of the premier institutes in
the field of Engineering and Sciences in India, pursuing Computer Science &
Engineering.
I am looking forward for a challenging project as a part of GSOC '11 under
Fedora Project during summers on the idea mentioned on the ideas page of
Fedora:

       *Wubi like application for fedora

I am looking forward towards Fedora Community so that I can find someone who
is willing to mentor this project. I would like to discuss more about the
details of the above project so that I can contribute to the Fedora as well
as OSS Community. I would like to mention that I have strong
foundations in algorithm
intensive programming and have advanced foundations in C/C++ too. Also, I am
well versed in working of Ubuntu/Redhat/Fedora based OS. I am fully aware of
the responsibilities and requirements for this position. To consolidate my
knowledge in the fields of interest, I have acquired conceptual knowledge in
the fields of algorithms and linux & have done few basic projects in these
fields too.

I would like to add that being regular user of Fedora OS, I am really
interested in contributing to the developement of the same.

If any further information is required, I would be glad to furnish the same.

---Regards,
Sitesh Shrivastava
Junior Undergraduate, BIT Mesra
Phone: +91-9470521313