What's this /run directory doing on my system and where does it come from?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 30 18:30:57 UTC 2011

Am 30.03.2011 20:01, schrieb Adam Williamson:

>> Please give specific examples that previously evaded the 'feature' process.
>
> I have better things to do than spend my morning looking through old
> changelogs and freeze dates, thanks. Are you really suggesting it's
> never happened?

if you have no example in mind from what you are speaking be quiet

there was work done to get not only fedora in the boat and instead be
happy that necessary changes are discussed in a wider range than
fedora-only you have not more to say as "i have better things to do"
and whine about to few political talk about technical needs?

so please do the better things instead flaming here about a
single folder which introducing is not political correct enough
for your eyes