Some changes to EPEL package reviews

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue May 3 03:38:18 UTC 2011

GH> How is this any different, given that process-git-requests creates a
GH> rawhide branch without regard to whether one asks for it or not?

I'm catching up with mail after the weekend and noticed this unusually
pointed bit of misinformation which bears correcting.

process-git-requests has no choice in the matter.  Whatsoever.  It
creates the branches requested; the master branch comes along
regardless.

I can't imagine this is remotely a big deal, but being able to
differentiate EPEL-only packages does make it possible for
process-git-requests to automatically dead.package the branch or to make
use of any potential master-branch-less functionality should it appear
in the future.

 - J<