Is Rawhide supposed to be useful?

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Tue May 10 15:22:37 UTC 2011

On 5/9/11 9:18 PM, Peter Hutterer wrote:

> The resources have been put in, there are ABI checks in the RPMs but as ajax
> said, they don't work until the ABI is bumped upstream.

I'm thinking about making the xserver package export ABI majors of
md5sums of, well, something, whenever the build is of a git snap instead
of a released build.  Possibly md5sums of the verbose output of pahole
or something.  It'd give some funny-looking requires strings, but it's
no more distasteful than what ocaml puts us through.

- ajax