Systemd questions following 15B upgrade

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Sat May 14 05:57:02 UTC 2011

I installed F15B, but now I'm seeing:

May 13 23:01:01 mail /usr/sbin/crond[5243]: pam_systemd(crond:session): Moving new user session for root into control group /user/root/18.
May 13 23:01:01 mail /USR/SBIN/CROND[5243]: pam_systemd(crond:session): Moving remaining processes of user session 18 of root into control group /user/root/master.

every hour.  How do I squelch this message?

Also, now that we don't use upstart, what's the equivalent of:

chkconfig service on

for turning services on?  Is there a FAQ/Release Note for users to make sure the migration to F15 included all services being correctly configured under systemd?

Thanks,

-Philip