[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Frederic Muller fred at cm17.com
Sun May 15 11:16:21 UTC 2011

On 05/15/2011 06:59 PM, Camilo Mesias wrote:
> I did an install from the RC3 live CD (on USB) and it went well.
>
> However F15 remains very unstable,

Very weird, I've been using F15 since around alpha full time and never
have any stability problem. I suspect it should be a bug related to your
specific configuration (hardware?) and worth exploring/troubleshooting.

I had issues with Flash (gnome-shell freezing) but those stops once I
removed it. Using GNASH now and it works about ok most of the time,
though I wouldn't consider myself as someone browsing flash sites...

(I watch youtube under HTML5, though it sometimes goes to gnash and
seems to work as well most of the time too).

I hope my message gives you hope your issues are fixable.

Fred