Access to some of Alexey Torkhov's packages

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun May 15 16:10:38 UTC 2011

Alexey hasn't been doing a lot of Fedora related stuff recently. I was able
to reach him indirectly a few months ago to get access to some of his
packages that depend on ogre. But more recently I have been trying to get
access to some of his other game related packages in advance of issues,
so that I could work on them in a more timely fashion. However there was
no response to my email messages noting the I requested access in the
package database system. For a few other packages I was able to have
another co-maintainer give me access but for the following packages
Alexey is the only one that can approve access by the normal means:
boswars-addons, btanks, gnubik and kcheckers.

gnubik currently needs to be fixed in rawhide for the guile update and there
is a new upstream version available. The others I wasn't in a special hurry
to touch write now.