KDE-SIG meeting report (20/2011)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue May 17 17:14:40 UTC 2011

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
  to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 20/2011

Time: 2011-05-17 15:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2011-05-17

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-17/kde-
sig.2011-05-17-15.03.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-17/kde-
sig.2011-05-17-15.03.log.html

= Participants =
* Kevin Kofler
* Jaroslav Reznik
* Lukas Tinkl
* Than Ngo
* Red Dieter

= Agenda =
topics to discuss:
* kde-4.6.3 status report
* QtWebkit

recent bugs:

= Summary =
4.6.3 status
* kde-4.6.3 is queue'd for updates-testing, got pushed overnight
* we omit oxygen-icon-theme as it contains regressions and work in progress
* ACTION: Kevin_Kofler to take a look on kdepim-runtime translations blacklisting

QtWebKit
* QtWebKit 2.2 branch snapshot builds now
** ACTION: rdieter to update package review
** ACTION: jreznik to finish package review
** qtwebkit media support is tricky: supports phonon, qt-mobility and gstreamer
* we want standalone qtwebkit in previous releases too due security issues -
easier to rebase to latest version
* QtWebKit depends on Qt Mobility Multimedia and Location API, we will have to
split it
** ACTION: jreznik to take a look how to package qt/meego-qmf properly
* ACTION: Kevin_Kofler to split kdelibs-x11 from kdelibs (in the same way as Qt),
-devel is going to stay untouched

Other agenda
* there's initial port of plasma-nm to NM 0.9

= Next Meeting =
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2011-05-24

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>