F-15 Branched report: 20110517 changes

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed May 18 01:46:15 UTC 2011

Branched Report wrote:
> Broken deps for x86_64

Are we going to get these uninstallable packages cleared up from the
Everything tree before sending the release to the mirrors? Otherwise,
they're going to come haunt us at each and every depcheck for F15+updates.
(AFAIK, at least repoclosure still complains even when the dependency is
fixed in updates.)

> Updated Packages:

Uhm, what's up with these? Were they already used in the RC3 compose? Are we
getting an RC4 after all? It's quite surprising to see 4 updates pushed to
Branched after the mail declaring the release gold.

        Kevin Kofler