9base in Fedora?

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 25 17:18:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 13:10 -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:56:25PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
>
>  > > What would cause someone to choose to use these tools rather than the
>  > > ones that exist in Fedora already?
>  >
>  > They come from an environment where plan9 is more commonly used
>
> Rob Pike's house ?

If we're going to argue that a pkg is unacceptable b/c the number of
people who care about it is ridiculously small, then I'd remind everyone
that a 'linux desktop' using any of the desktop envs we provide in
fedora is used by a tiny, tiny percentage of people.

I keep forgetting who fedora is for.

-sv