9base in Fedora?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:35:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Matthew Garrett <mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org> wrote:
> Putting them in your path's just going to break things.

The plan is to have them _prefixed_ in your path, and un-prefixed in a
specified directory so you can frob the path to run scripts that
expect p9 utilities.

I am not sure what this package specifically brings, but many p9
utilities have *very* interesting ideas.

I have tested p9 before in VMs and I'll be installing this package
(when it comes through) to poke around and see.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions