systemd errors being reported

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed May 25 22:21:06 UTC 2011

On 05/25/2011 04:05 PM, Paul Brewer wrote:
> ip6tables is not installed on my system, and I know that livesys-late is a remnant of having installed from a Live CD.

I see livesys-late on my anaconda installed systems too.

I have some other fun ones:

VMware.service            error  inactive dead          VMware.service

And various "target" ones:

ypbind.target             error  inactive dead          ypbind.target

Definitely not using that (not installed).

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com