Highlighting totem-upnp issue and possible koji problem?

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:26:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> If that's the case it should probably be dropped and properly obsoleted
> rather than being shipped as an empty package, but I wouldn't want to
> run ahead of Bastien on this one. He's the totem lead developer as well
> as the Fedora maintainer, so he probably knows what's going on =)

Bastien Nocera is the one working with upstream to get something out
the door in that gnome bug that I quoted so, while the workings are
not transparent, they are turning.

I just wanted to pass on what I discovered to tie together the lack of
totem-upnp with the birth of a new grilo plugin for people who are
wondering why their plugin doesn't show up in the list after
installing the package manually (like me).

/Mike