Self Introduction

Andrew Nixon andrewnixon0 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:37:59 UTC 2011

Hi List,

My name is Andrew Nixon from Birmingham UK. I am looking to get involved in
helping to package for Fedora. I have a particular interest in scientific
applications / packages. I work in a small computer science group in a local
hospital, where we do not specialize therefore I have experience of
programming (mostly Java, C, Bash, and Python) as well as systems deployment
and administration.

I am mostly involved in administering Solaris systems at work, although we
do work with some RHEL and Fedora systems as well. I have had a linux
install pretty much constantly at home for the last 10 years or so, all
though have never really contributed to the wider community (up until now).

Thanks,

Andrew.